Any items purchased may be returned to us for a full refund within 28 days of the original purchase. Items returned to us must be safely packed and sent in the original packaging, undamaged, unused and fit for resale. Refunds will only be made when the items have been safely received back and have been inspected. If these conditions are not met, your purchase will not be refunded.
To return any items to us please notify us by email at email@example.com and once we have authorised your request. We ask that you please download this returns form and send it back with your unwanted goods. Please note that we will not process unauthorised returns
The costs of returning unwanted purchases will be borne by the purchaser and we ask that you provide a tracking number after it has been dispatched.
Global Knives will not be held responsible for any losses incurred by the customer or recipients in non-recoverable carriage. For this reason, we strongly recommend sending returns by recorded delivery.
If your knife is damaged and is under 2 years of age, please return the knife to the retailer from which it was purchased from.
If your knife is over 2 years old and you believe it to be defective then please fill out our Damaged/Returns Form at the bottom of this page.
You may be able to purchase an extended warranty cover, which subject to our checking for misuse, would entitle you to a new replacement knife.
Exemption from Guarantee
Damaged/Defective returns process
1. Your information will be assessed by our team which can take 2-5 working days
2. Then you receive a response with either an approval or disapproval.
3. If you have been approved then you will be asked to return the knife, all details will be provided. Please note the cost of postage is borne by the consumer.
4. Your knife will then be inspected by our quality controls department which can take 4-7 working days.
5. You will then receive a response with either an approval or disapproval for the replacement.
6. If approved we will ask you pay £18.00 for the replacement of the knife via bank transfer, all details will be provided.
7. Once the payment has cleared, your brand-new knife is dispatched to the address you provided.